A Pinch of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pinch of Me

Post  Pinch on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi all Smile

My name's Ivaylo (bit hard for some to pronounce i know), but you can call me Ivo. I'm from Bulgaria,Sofia. I have lived for 3 years in England in a part of London called Ilford from the age of 3 to 6.
Currently I study Interior Design,last year now. I am unemployed for now but hope to change this soon as i graduate.
I've been playing Requiem (on and off) since the start of the game and find it to be the best(for me) free MMORPG out there now Smile
As for myself and my personallity,I'm a pretty friendly guy, age of 23, love to laugh,have fun,and in general chill.(maybe thats the reason i have so much exams overdue :/ ) As a hobby I love drawing(kinda obvious), playing guitar,3d modeling and rookie game development.(just some ideas thrown on paper) Music...before I listened to "everything", but I find lately I classify myself more as "picky". Bands I listen to are Foo Fighters,RHCP,Metallica,Opeth,Shinedown,Enigma,Porcupine Tree,Alter Bridge,Air,Daft Punk,Gorillaz,Antimatter,Alanis Morissette,Apollo 440,Bob Marley,Chambao,Faithless,Gojira,Isis....and many more Smile Lately I'm more at a reggae chill mood...

Sooooooooo,yeah. Thats me. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them. Smile
Pinch

Back to top Go down

Re: A Pinch of Me

Post  Pinch on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:53 am

Decided to lay out all my toons since i have a gazillion of them Very Happy

ATM:
Doinky - lv68 Mystic
Pinch - lv64 Berzerker
Bluebewwy - lv62 Radiant
Blackbewwy - lv57 Warlord
Cube - lv55 Tempest
Square - lv61 Commander
Beetle - lv56 Protector
FireBear - lv35 Formerly:Shaman-Forsaker; Now:Shaman lv49 Twink
DeathFly - lv40 Rogue-Assasin
ToxicDart - lv31 Rogue-ShadowRunner
Spazm - lv57 Avenger
ShockFire - lv33 Hunter-Ranger
RickyTheClown - lv28 BattleMage - Druid AA

plus a couple more just to take a current name LOL
Pinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwarii on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 am

hahaha this is just epic xD
Kwarii

Back to top Go down

Takin a break.

Post  Pinch on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:31 am

Recently I've started playing a new MMORPG called C9 (Continenth of the Ninth Seal). Just letting you guys in on it if someone needs me (doubt that,ur awesome). In the future I may come back to Requiem(no doubt having i got like a gazillion chars.). Until then I bid you Au revoir and till we meet again. You're an awesome guild. No "where",still are Smile Cheers to all.
Pinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwarii on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 am

Noooo... im gonna miss you Pinch aka Doinky aka Blubewwy aka Beetle aka ToxicDart

Hope you gonna find c9 boring as hell ( Twisted Evil ) and ull back to us soon Razz
Kwarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodlet on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Dammit man..hope you hate it and return as soon as possible.

I did take a look at C9 myself..but the combat system seemed to be for button mashers only, no finesse..not for me.

You know you'll be back..Requiems like an annoying scratch you have to give into eventually, all return in time..you can't get away from it muahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinch on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

Hehe nah C9 is cool and not so much for button mashers as precicely timed casts to make combos Smile I like it alot, tho its far from what i expected. Still pretty good tho. No worries i'll log in next week to see how u all are doing Smile
Pinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinch on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 am

Hey guys just letting you know that I'll be returning to Requiem! I'll be on my prot Beetle if anyone needs to contact me. If you can add me back that'd be even greater Smile
Pinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodlet on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:24 am

Yay Very Happy

I'll keep trying to add you to friends list till I catch you to inv you back...if you're not back already Wink
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum