Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  GodBone Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to create a post so let me know if this is unacceptable. My character name is GodBone, and this is my first character in the game. My character is currently a soul hunter. This is my first mmo besides a very addictive game on android called The Infinite Black. Since it was a space ship game, pvp and all are very new to me without being in a ship. In fact all of this is new to me. I haven't played any others so I am the noobiest of the noobs. I'll be trying to figure the game out and the meanings of terms. I'm at level 17 and running quests as well as making extra kills along the way. I play when I can and usually at least a couple hours daily with more on the weekend. I haven't looked at the chat box more than briefly in the game and not all that sure I know how to use it well enough to try. I was just lucky enough or smart enough to accept an invite, for which I am grateful. Please don't think I'm ignoring if I don't answer in game as I'm probably just not paying attention to the box. I'm sure it will come to me eventually. I don't troll so you won't see me much unless I have a reason to be on there. I have so much to learn and this character will probably be deleted and started over when I have more of an idea what I'm doing. I do learn at a slow pace so the quests and grinding don't really bother me as I am waiting for more understanding to seep into my brain. I am hoping I will enjoy this group and that I won't be kicked so let me know what I can do, but please dumb anything down to the easiest to understand terms. I'm trying. If I succeed, staying in the noob forum to help others would probably be the place I would most enjoy. I do end up with to big of a post most of the time so I pre-appologize.
Thanks,
GodBone

GodBone

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Bloodlet Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 am

Welcome to the Forum GodBone Very Happy

You are more than welcome to make any posts you like here, this is your forum Wink

New players such as yourself are the very reason myself an other members of the guild have taken the time to write the game guides found on our website, to try and make learning the game a little easier. This is also the whole reason we created the Nightwalker guild. To give you somewhere you can find any help you need.

I would like to take this opportinity to apologies for the lack of Coven guildies helping in the Nightwalker guild the last few days, there has been so much going on with the events all of us have been spending more time on our own higher lvl main chars and haven't spent as much time as we would like with you.
If you find yourself needing help and can't get it from the Nightwalkers online please call on any Coven manager to find you assisstance. There is a list of managers in the Nightwalker "Welcome New Guys" section on this forum.

When the time comes for you to move to Coven Guild you will probably already have other chars you're trying out..ask for an invite for these to Nightwalkers and enjoy the benefits of switching between both guilds. Get the help you need form Coven and help others from Nightwalkers too..best of both worlds Wink
Oh and once you are a Coven member any alt chars you have in Nightwalkers will be made Managers with invite rights too. Very Happy

I'm glad you have found this game and our Guilds and hope you find both very enjoyable.
If you have any problems or don't feel Nightwalkers is as helpful to it's guildies as it could be, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Feedback is always helpful and I'm not happy unless all our guildies from both guilds are happy too.

Have fun and see you in game real soon Wink
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwarii Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 am

Also remember that beside very helpfull guides than can help you understand manny aspects of this game, you can always ask anything here. If you have any problem or question do not hesitate to ask us we will gladly help you or at least do our best to help you Smile

I hope you gonna have a lot of fun with requiem and with our guild Smile
Kwarii
Kwarii

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Hi Godbone

Post  Elizabela Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi Godbone, please add Elizabela, VenusFlyTrap to friends list. If I can help you I will. Welcome to the guild and thank you for posting, its what it is there for. Hope to see you around in game or in forum chatbox.

Have fun in game and with the guilds.

Elizabela, Guild Mistress cheers
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

https://nightwalkers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down