A little Zel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little Zel

Post  Zelahh on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:26 am

Well hi there!

Where to start...
My character names is Zelahh but in real my name is Rebecca (Becca for short). I'm almost 20 and I live in England (Nottingham).
I'm single and I don't have any children, unless you count my dog Lucy, which I kinda' do cos' she's my baby Razz

I enjoy spending time with my friends both in real, and online. I recently got a call back to be a manager of a local pub near where I live, from the people I worked with for over a year so I'm really excited to go back to them now they're in the business again, but I intend to go and study my counselling for a diploma, seeing as I bailed after level 1 Embarassed

I'm weird, whacky and random. I'm fiercely loyal and dedicated to my loved ones and enjoy spending time with them. I like to laugh a lot, and to try and make my friends laugh too.

I only joined Requiem a month ago, and the Coven even less time ago, but I've been made to feel really welcome and I'm really grateful for it. It's my first mmo game so I'm a serious noob! :O but I've been shown a lot of kindness and help and I don't intend to be going anywhere else but Req, so I'm looking forward to all the good times to come Smile
Zelahh

Back to top Go down

Re: A little Zel

Post  Bloodlet on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 am

Welcome to the Coven Zel Smile

So glad you're enjoying it here and you've certainly dropped straight in to being a fun interactive addition to the Guild.

and Kudos to you..only playing for a month and already joining us on ET runs..impressive Shocked
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum