Sunday Morning Raid 4:30am server time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Morning Raid 4:30am server time...

Post  Angellic on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm

This Angellic from the guild, currently putting together a set raid time. We have 2 rads and a tank already... You can bring anything you'd like. We will be doing RH and Bisk for our trial run, it is possible we may do more depending on the group. Please take the time to figure out what time 4:30am server time will be for you on that day and see if you can make it, if so please post here with your character name, class, and level so I will know to leave a spot. Or mail/pm me in game. Whichever you prefer. Hope to see you all there. Also, don't be bummed if the time doesn't line up for you, I know some of you can't make it and don't log on until the evenings, I will be putting a secondary raid time/group together for that. Perhaps Saturday evening/night or Sunday, whichever is easiest for those of you who can't make the Sunday morning raid. Also if you do make the Sunday morning raid your not out the loop, if you have an alt you can bring and you can make the time for evening raid too, your more than welcome to come. If you guys read this and are interested, comment with your name and opinions. Once we get the raiding going smoothe and everyone is happy with it, I will do something similar for GVG... As in if people have enough time or aren't too tired or anything to turn around and do a fun gvg with a guild after raids... I'll find a few match ups that can match our numbers and gear quality per say... Anywho thanks for reading, please give your input or times you regularly log in so I can try to create set times that fit as many people as possible. Have fun and enjoy...

Angellic

http://www.facebook.com/Yoshi.Dino.Ninjah.Saurus.Juju.Icecream

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Morning Raid 4:30am server time...

Post  Elizabela on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi Angellic, thank you so very much for getting this topic going again and hopefully it will happen. I will of course make myself available for all and the Sunday RAID time is good for me as we spoke about in game. Other times, if Im on, due to family/time zones, I will join in.

Just for your information, if anyone else wants to tank I have a 85 mystic, Venus and 85 Domi, BabyLonian also my baby ranger Nightclaw12, (sons char, he chose the name Rolling Eyes ) and 82 SR who atm is a gvg point farming char on PrimalRage.

So there you have it...Im in cheers

BTW FOR BISKRA NEED 2 TANKS, ONE FOR MAIN BOSS AND OTHER TO TAUNT SUMMONS AWAY FROM PARTY, GOES WITHOUT SAYING HEALERS TOO Very Happy
Elizabela
Admin

http://nightwalkers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabela on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Hey hun, I just wanted to add that despite what you put on WP forum, we only inv guild to GUILD RAIDs. Dont advertise to all until we are actually there. There are some people out there that guildies dont and wont trust in a RAID, therefore when time comes if we need numbers we will call on friends. I was involved in RAID with the guild and someone suggested we get someone to come along, despite my laid backness , this person will never be welcome in a party with me. So steady as she goes Very Happy

Dont forget Guild RAID rules as well...ffa etc. Really hope this happens cheers
Elizabela
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hanamika on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

WoW .... Really good to see that some one other than Guild Mistress is bringing back the topic of Raids again .... Thanks Angellic and Wish u gud luck with the raids ....

And 4.30am (Server Time) .... I dont think The Guild will be active at that timing (My Personal Experience - No Offence ) .... If possible try to organize after 9.30am(Server Time) as i have seen most Guildies active at that time ...

Ihave a HEALER Lvl-77 Named hanamika
And I will try my Max to jin the Raid .... Hope i will be free on Sunday Rolling Eyes
hanamika

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabela on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 am

So it was a successful RH, hopefully Biskra later today if peeps are on cheers Coven Rocks Cool
Elizabela
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top