Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear guildies......

+2
Mr. Tart
Gremlin
6 posters

Go down

Dear guildies...... Empty Dear guildies......

Post  Gremlin Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm

at least to those which are left in game.

Well, sadly as I wrote already, things went terribly bad, so I cant play anymore (just typing at a friends pc right now).
Want to say thx to all to our fellow guildies for the nice times playing in the past, my time wont come again.
Things were changing to be more worse again and I definitely wont return anymore (diagnosis cancer), so sadly I will hit the end of the road soon.

Thx to:
Liz
Blood
Fodder
Nvee
SMR
Andx
BB
Rufuskor
DocOlliday

and sorry to all others I forgot :-(

Take care all, have a good life and may god bless you all

Farewell

from Flintstone toon family
aka Yak

Gremlin

Back to top Go down

Dear guildies...... Empty Re: Dear guildies......

Post  Mr. Tart Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I remember seeing you in the guild around the time when i quit. I really wish i had gotten to know you better before i quit.

Take care. Crying or Very sad
Mr. Tart
Mr. Tart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndX Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 am

If you're still with us, my thoughts go out to you and your family. I've lost two family members to this awful disease and its the reason I grow my hair out and donate it. Youmade me cry today and that's a pretty hard thing to do. You'll be missed and at least heaven will be getting the best pk protection, one love- Andy
AndX
AndX

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulBitch Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

you are welcome anytime you get a chance to ever get back on you are welcome to ask for anything
BeautifulBitch
BeautifulBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin Sun May 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi AndX,

no need to cry, actually from what I can see and how the things going, Im not unhappy that it will end this way.
Well.........sounds wierd somehow, but I had so many bad luck in my life form the first day on and I had experienced alot of shit over all, that would last for 3 lifes at once, so far I didnt reached any single goal in my life....not even 1. What shall I say, no home, no job, sick as well. Im tired, only sad part is, losing friends this way and not a single wish came true.
For my person I believe in rebirth, I want a new chance, this time a better one......AND.....I want to be born in US this time (but dont ask me about the town, not sure if they give me this option up there, but country at least should be ok). I hate Germany!!!!
So if you see a little fellow running ard in near future....this could be me, at least I hope so Smile
Hope at least this wish will be fullfilled.

I dont need any PK protection, could be boring somehow while sitting on cloud 9 singing halleuja all day long Very Happy

This will be one of my last posts I think (wiped talellb from forum btw and banned him ofc)

Take care my friend, dont cry and enjoy your life :-)

Gremlin

Back to top Go down

Dear guildies...... Empty Til we meet againt Wilma :)

Post  Elizabela Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Ah that is so sad, to relog and read this sad news.  May your wish come true Wilma and I wish my absence had not been so drawn out.

My thoughts are with you hun.

Elizabela

xx
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

https://nightwalkers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  WeepingAngels Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Sry to hear that Sad I woulda contacted eairler but my account was canceled I hope that you is able to beat cancer so we maybe able to game again.

Its also nice to hear from you as well liz Smile

WeepingAngels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum