Just curious if anyone still checks in or if im the only one that does still

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just curious if anyone still checks in or if im the only one that does still

Post  BeautifulBitch on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 pm

if anyone does just post here lol gets lonely here waiting for every one lol no ones asked me about the new guild so im still the only one in it.... so sad not many people that play req now even know of the guild Sad
BeautifulBitch

Back to top Go down

Re: Just curious if anyone still checks in or if im the only one that does still

Post  Mr. Tart on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:31 pm

I still check it out every once in a while, but seeing as very few but me and you do it, I check less often. As for Requiem, I did download it a couple of months ago to see where it is now. I hate to say it, but it didn't take me long to uninstall it. The game is pretty much only a shell of what it once were. The P2W seems more absurd now than before, and the dev team seem to care as little about the community as ever. It pains me to say it, but while Requiem will always be my favourite MMO, I don't think I will ever come back to it. I wish I could stay in touch with more ex-members though. From what I recall, you were one of the members that joined around the time I left, so I never got to know you that well.
Mr. Tart
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top