Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost my way.

Go down

Lost my way. Empty Lost my way.

Post  AndX Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 am

My name's Andy C-W (not giving up the whole last name). My mom's a bleeding heart liberal and my dad's a crazy conservative. I grew up in Batavia, Illinois and moved out to Chesterton, Indiana at age 8. I graduated high school with Principals honor, I spent the next six years at Ball State University in Muncie, IN studying photojournalism with a minor in creative writing. I studied under Ken Heinen who was the photographer for the supreme court justices. All of my hard work failed to pay off, as I tended to enjoy myself a little too much. I saw how much debt I was getting into and decided to take a couple of years off.
I became the manager of a local BP, and when we were sold to another company I knew my time was drawing near. I just recently quit my job and am going to work for my dad at ISC. They'll pay for me to finish college and that's beautiful music to my ears....................................
AndX
AndX

Back to top Go down

Lost my way. Empty continued.....

Post  AndX Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:00 am

Music- I'm willing to listen to all types of music minus country and pop. I play guitar and the piano, with some work in audio production. My favorite bands are Tool, Phish, The Mars Volta, Trace Bundy, Tupac, Sage Francis, Rage against the machine, and our local band Chester Brown (you can hear me drunkenly yelling in all of their live albums), My favorite books are The art of War, Cloud of Sparrows, The Dark half, or anything as long as it's interesting, I'll even read autobiographies. While I was at BSU I got a chance to enter their literary vault and read an Alice in Wonderland that was personally illustrated by Salvador Dali. The only tv shows I watch are House, The Walking Dead, and anything on cartoon network. Yeah I'm a nerd....you wanna fight about it. I am completely caught up on the subbed version of Bleach. I guess I can't forget about the Simpsons and Saturday night live as those were big parts of my past. Ok, I've covered my background......All of this has led to the kind of person I am today. I'm always willing to help a friend even if it comes at my inconvenience. Some call that a fault I call it a part of who I am. In the real world, it's hard to calculate just how many people owe me money or favors. Ok, guys have fun playing Requiem and I'll see you in game (until I think of more to write).
AndX
AndX

Back to top Go down

Lost my way. Empty one more thing..............

Post  AndX Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 am

Sports-Baseball- Chicago Whitesox
Football- Indianapolis Colts
Hockey- Chicago Blackhawks
Basketball- Chicago Bulls
Soccer- People actually watch this? OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh snap. Gonna get flamed for this one.
AndX
AndX

Back to top Go down

Lost my way. Empty Re: Lost my way.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down