Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher!

2 posters

Go down

Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher! Empty Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher!

Post  Beloved Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi! I'm really happy I got a chance to join your guild bounce
I've been playing Requiem on and off for about 4 years and have gotten to the point where I've done pretty much everything =\ So I'd be more than happy to help any one of you with quests, grind, PK, etc!

I live in Minnesota with 2 dogs and 2 cats! I have 1 roomie and she has THE most annoying Conure ever =\ I work at Domino's Pizza irl and make the best damn pizza's you've ever had :p

Beloved

Back to top Go down

Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher! Empty Re: Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher!

Post  Bloodlet Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Welcome to the Coven Very Happy

I hope you will find a release from your boredom in Coven as there is always help needed.

If you're really keen to help don't forget our lowbie guild Nightwalkers is also in need of experianced players to pass on their game knowledge to new players and help them if they can.

If you have any alt chars or storage mules you regularly use that could be added to the lowbie guild that would be great. Even if it's just to be there for a few mins to answer any questions while you check your stock Wink
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher! Empty Re: Juush! aka Beloved, Exodys, and Cher!

Post  Beloved Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:46 am

I must say goodbye! I know some awful things will be said about me but most will not be true :p

I have my day job, small business, and my political involvement to tend to before I begin to think about playing a game! I'm sorry it took me this long to get back to you...but maybe one day you will see me again ~

<3Juush

Beloved

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodlet Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 am

Totally understand m8..As always real life must come first.

As for the bad things being said about you..well..no real change there Wink

Good luck with everything and we'll see you when you get some free time.

Oh and many thanks for all your help in the guild it will and already has been missed.
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum