Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diablu - My in-game name

+2
Sentiment
diablu
6 posters

Go down

diablu - My in-game name Empty diablu - My in-game name

Post  diablu Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Hello. My name is Ed. I'm 30 years old. I'm from Guam. I sell burial plots, cremation services, and pre-arranged funeral plans for a local mortuary/cemetery. I have a 14 month old daughter...I think that covers it...

I'd like to thank Abichan for inviting/convincing me. This is my first commited MMO. I prefer questing alone but I'll jump in a party if I'm not too preoccupied. I'm actually pretty new to the teamwork thing but if anyone needs an extra weapon arm I'm pretty much down for tagging along. It's quite satisfying to help people in the game....

Happy grinding!
Peace.

diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

diablu - My in-game name Empty Re: diablu - My in-game name

Post  Sentiment Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Very Happy im glad you're enjoying your stay! :3 cya around <3
Sentiment
Sentiment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodlet Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome to the coven Diablu Very Happy

You'll find plenty of opportunity to get used to being part of a team here whether it's questing, grinding Raiding or GvGing Wink
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

diablu - My in-game name Empty my impending absence...

Post  diablu Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 pm

So life has thrown me more curveballs than I can hit. And I'm tired of selling coffins to the living. It has turned out to be the most profittable and rewarding sales profession I have ever encountered. But walking around reminding home-owners that one day they will be dead and their children will have to foot the bill for their funerals and make the arrangements alone has grown quite taxing on me. And through 12 years of repeating this pattern I've come to realize that I have to better balance making money and being a familyman. So I'm now in the process of starting my own sales consulting agency geared toward helping outside salespeople better connect with their customers by showing that when you are sincerely trying to help improve the lives of your customers by fulfilling their needs they are more likely to purchase your service or buy your product. Too many salespeople are greedy, arrogant, and brainless douchebags that high pressure and lie to their customers just to make sales. That seriously makes it much more difficult for honest salespeople to go on with their professions. When my company gains credibility within the overall market here and begins to run smoothly I'll be able to put more time into Requiem.- This is all pretty pointless information for the forum but it helps me justify quitting my current gig and going out on my own -

So with that said. I'm not quitting....but....I honestly don't know what times or at what frequencies I'll be able to log in to the game...As far as I know i'll be back on at my orginal times when I first got into the guild...And that's usually when barely anyone is on so....yeah. See you guys when I see you. And please for the love of your preferred deity/cosmic energy - wish me luck Smile Maybe one day I'll be able to buy this game from Gravity and FIX IT.lmao

Bye for now. I may see you tomorrow - who knows? Peace.
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

Post  StillVirgin Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 am

Hey and i just want to wish u good luck in ur new business Diablu, and i hope u will be successful in general Smile
StillVirgin
StillVirgin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabela Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Hey hun, congrats on your big leap and I wish you all the success with your new venture. There is something pretty good about breakiNg out alone and making it work well. Of course you cant commit to a game and I appreciate that. So yeah....we will see you when we see you.
Fingers crossed 'you buying gravity '.......just dont forget about us lil peeps in Coven when you nerf us Very Happy
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

https://nightwalkers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodlet Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:22 am

An honest sales person....that in it's self sounds hard to sell Laughing

Seriously tho I'm sure you'll make a success of it and wish you the very best.

I'll see you ingame when ever you can find the time.

"Welcome to the hotel requiem, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"...The Eagles nearly got the lyrics right Wink
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diablu Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've logged into the game and I'm beginning to miss you guys so I thought I'd drop in and take a much deserved break from work. But yeah - HI!
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabela Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello hun, nice to see you drop in and say hi, hope you are doing ok and we miss you too. Hope you get a chance sometime to log ingame and rumble with the Coven Very Happy
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

Back to top Go down

diablu - My in-game name Empty Happy Holidays!

Post  diablu Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi guys! I've been having it pretty tough lately and my computer and a bunch of other stuff was stolen from my house so I may not be able to login for a longer while than it already has been. Sorry. I've been itching to play for a long time but life and thieves have been standing in the way of the warp gate, dammit. I miss Coven already. When I get a new computer I'll go premium and catch up to the rest of you guys. If I've already been booted i'll just call blast the Megaphone and beg to be readmitted lol. See you guys when I log back in. Have a happy holiday!
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabela Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello sweetie,

Missing you too hun. UNfortunately you did get booted but just before merger......probelms with people stealing game names....so yes pls holler for Coven guildie to inv you back cheers

Have a good xmas and hope to see you soon.

Sorry to hear your bad news, hope things are looking better Very Happy
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diablu Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm

I'd just like to inform the guild and those who remember me that I'm moving diablu to MurderINC for a while to help rebuild that guild. I really would prefer to stay in Coven but its rare that I run into any Coven guildees anymore at the times when I'm on and I'd be of better use to Dizzy07 than to Coven atm considering the current lack of guildee participation. I hope Coven will recover soon so I can come back and serve here instead of another guild... besides - Now that I clicked the "leave guild" button there won't be anyone on to invite me in again anyway lol. But yeah that's my story. I hope to run into some Coven guildees soon. Thanks to the following whom I've communicated with since January: blackgin, fodder, WeepingAngels, AndX, Starsilver, SonOfZeus, and Sentiment (who birthed me into Coven). I'll miss you all because I already do and have been...

PS - Quistatic: Nice to see you came back to the game.
Liz: Where are you?
All Coven guildees: PM me in game if you need an extra sword arm for quests and such. I'd be happy to help!

Goodbye for now Coven....
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

Post  Herobrine Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Thank you for the memories I too will be departing from coven soon I stated in the beginning I wanted to be just covens weapon but there's no one to wield me anymore that gets on

Herobrine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down