Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huhuhu thought I'd come say hi :-)

2 posters

Go down

Huhuhu thought I'd come say hi :-) Empty Huhuhu thought I'd come say hi :-)

Post  Beloved Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:24 am

Surprise! Thought I'd poke around and see how everyone was doing :-)

Anything new in the game? I heard you guys are getting pretty big =x

I got a new puppy recently, his name is Odin! He's a Plott Hound/German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix! Going to train him in bite work and -maybe- participate in Schutzhund in a few years Very Happy
He's still a puppy, only 12 weeks old =x He's not as naughty as you might think (aside from him waking me up at 6am =.=)

Anyways, I'm assuming that everything is good within the guild? :p

Beloved

Back to top Go down

Huhuhu thought I'd come say hi :-) Empty Re: Huhuhu thought I'd come say hi :-)

Post  Bloodlet Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 am

hello m8, been a while since we heard from you O.o

Gratz on the puppy..you can't go wrong with a dog in your life Wink

The Guild seems to stay on a level size wise, we've lost alot of good Guildies over the last few weeks for various reasons (lost from the game not just guild) but there's alway more recruits moving up form our lowbie guild and others joining straight into Coven.

The Guild's also starting to run itself more smoothly with new ranks and jobs within the guild.

As for new things in game, not much on the positive side really, although the new treasure boxes in TD's are kinda cool.

Every guild seems to be suffering with low numbers atm. Which has started a new trend of multi guild GvG's. 5 or 6 guilds all fighting each other at the same time..can be lots of fun Smile

Well don't be a stranger m8, drop into game, say hi and take a look for yourself. There's always the browser version (which is actually pretty good now you can crank up the resolution) if you've deleted the game client. Wink
Bloodlet
Bloodlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beloved Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 am

I'm glad to hear things are going well! I will pop in one of these days when I have some free time, mostly I'm just at the computer for a small period of time, RL is so super busy lately x.x

Beloved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum