Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coven as a whole.

2 posters

Go down

coven as a whole. Empty coven as a whole.

Post  Herobrine Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey guys I've been reading the post in this game over and over at times as I remember when I 1st joined coven I was so nervous and wondering would this guild turn on me like my preious one did so I stayed in just to see mainly at 1st cause everlastingcoma wanted to be in a guild so badly but over time I have had my share of good and bad times one of which I believe that tore me the most was bllood leaving requiem even though him and liz may have had there differences and divorced it was as if he divorced us all as well by leaving and mabe that's why were in the slums as of yet trying to keep our hopes up as we wait for our wounds to heal over that loss. Liz u and blood was the heart and lungs of coven and I believe many of us knew that the greatness u guys brung to the table was always worth logging into requiem. Now that one part of our family as a coven is missing were I guess trying our best to find a way to cope with this tragedy. I know it must be hard to try n do this guld as the sole leader even more so when things are in dissaray as they can be at times at this point no road is easy. I haven't been with coven all my time but watching what's. Going on. While here was good and bad times I have seen a lot of good players come and go some stay that still belive we can make it just one more hurdle to cross. Ya know. Lol I have had a lot of guild invite throughout my stay in coven but rejected them all cause I still belive in what we stand for and where were going in the future so I'm out there front line every chance I get either to help-protect- or to put a fire under our asses to keep us moving forward to better things that is yet to come granted this goal is hard to get to as to restore coven back to the powerful guild. That is having ppl willing to die for a fellow guildie than to sit on the sideline and watch them get either mobbed or pked and die alone. But as voodoo stated in his post as coven and I do belive as 1 guild we will be able to get back there. It may take some time. But for thos that feel the same way I do we know coven may be down but were not dead yet

Herobrine

Back to top Go down

coven as a whole. Empty Re: coven as a whole.

Post  Elizabela Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Thank you Weep. Yes Coven will rise again and be strong. Just got to move more and do what Coven does best, watch and help each others backs.

FYI I NEED ET RAID Very Happy
Elizabela
Elizabela
Admin

https://nightwalkers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

coven as a whole. Empty et raid

Post  Herobrine Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Just let me know when and we ll make shit dead Twisted Evil Very Happy

Herobrine

Back to top Go down

coven as a whole. Empty Re: coven as a whole.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down