Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my Extened family.

3 posters

Go down

To my Extened family. Empty To my Extened family.

Post  BeautifulBitch Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I to am going to leaving for a while... You are all like family to me. I dont know for sure how long it will be before i will ever be back on. You all have been very good to me. I will never forget any of you while i am gone. But i will say this i will be back but i dont know when or how long this "Vaction" will be. i hope it will be soon and then ill have my family back and we can all kick ass like we have. I love you all you are an amazing bunch of people. And i have learned alot from all of you. I hope you all have learned things from me.

This is hard for me to say.. Good bye and take care of each other while im gone. and when im back weaping you better be more talkitive. Well im going to be on after matinence and till matinence and up untill i have to leave. I hope to see you all when i get back on. Whenever that shall be. Good Bye take care all

LONG LIVE THE COVEN!!!!
BeautifulBitch
BeautifulBitch

Back to top Go down

To my Extened family. Empty hehe

Post  Silverkitten Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Vacation is fun then its back to lvling so enjoy your "Vacation" Smile

Silverkitten

Back to top Go down

To my Extened family. Empty Re: To my Extened family.

Post  Herobrine Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Aww u mentioned me lol well as I said I take orders from the higher ups so ha ! Lol now hurry up and get back soon oh and btw its Weeping lol

Herobrine

Back to top Go down

To my Extened family. Empty Re: To my Extened family.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down