Coven of Nightwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happend...?

+2
AndX
Arkhemin
6 posters

Go down

What Happend...? Empty What Happend...?

Post  Arkhemin Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

Every so Often I still would log on to see who has logged on and to check if anyone has logged on recently. I don't actively play but I never left Coven as I still consider it my home. :)I know I don't talk much in the Req forum or this forum but I am always here reading others post. Watching as some leave, and some leave this world Sad. It has been a long, fun Journey as we progress and the game progresses. The last time I logged into Requiem, I noticed I was out of the guild and wondered if the guild still exist or did someone finally close the entire Coven? Or Did I get kicked out for an unknown reason? If so it would be nice to be invited back Razz.  In any case, I would like to thank all the GM's and other members for always being awesome, helpful and Just overall Friendly in the game. Especially Fodder. Fodder you were like my mentor and one HELL of a Great Requiem player. All the information you had on Requiem was incredible to say the least. Thank you Liz for watching over all of us in Coven. You rock! I hope everything is going well for you Smile

Miss you ALL!
Peace and Love,

Arkhemin
(Chris)
Arkhemin
Arkhemin

Back to top Go down

What Happend...? Empty Re: What Happend...?

Post  AndX Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 am

Well ark, after a loooooong absence, Liz logged in. I said hi, how's life..........and she immediately disbanded the guild.
AndX
AndX

Back to top Go down

What Happend...? Empty Guild disbanded

Post  RufusKor Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 am

As far as i know, it wasn’t Liz who disbanded the guild but a friend of her who had the login information from her. So Coven’s finally dead. Shame.

RufusKor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Tart Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 pm

So it has finally been put to rest then? Suppose it was for the better.
Although I doubt anyone will be reading this, I highly hope to meet some of you again someday. We’ve had a lot of fun together. Do take care, everyone!
-Mr. Tart
Mr. Tart
Mr. Tart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diablu Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 am

Hey guys,

I've been planning on taking diablu out of retirement in a month or two. I had given my login info to a fellow nightwalker when I decided I didnt have time to play anymore- and luckily he only cleaned out his gear and valuables. After reading the above posts I am almost discouraged enough to NOT relog at all....but I probably will anyway if I get the urge. So AndX, Rufus, or Ark - do you guys know who else still plays and what guilds they are in??? Fodder's status would be greatly appreciated btw- he was kinda like coven's yoda. lol...and he gave good deals on gear. RIP C.O.N.
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

What Happend...? Empty not that it matters...

Post  diablu Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:10 pm

im back
diablu
diablu

Back to top Go down

What Happend...? Empty BB here

Post  BeautifulBitch Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:28 am

I have decided in honor of blood and liz and everyone else that i would bring back the guild. because Coven shall never die for as long as the game is going and i am playing the guild will be around. even when the game has died out my toons will still be there with the Coven guild tag Coven never dies it may disappear from sight but its flame shall never die out in out hearts. From there i shall say to any and all that are still in game you are more than welcome to come back and to those who have not returned yet you are still welcome and to those who have passed on you shall never be forgotten you were Coven and Coven you will always be .
BeautifulBitch
BeautifulBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum